World One is the easier World in MSD and it is the first accesible world for starters.
In this world are 2 types of stages: 12 Normal Stages and 4 Boss Stages.
To unlock all the normal Stages you can Buy the "Unlock All Stages on World 1" Bonus or by completing all the levels on a stage. It will unlock the next.
To Unlock the Boss Stages, you must complete them in order, they are unlocked at 6 a.m., 12 p.m., 6 p.m., and 10 p.m.
The hardest Difficluty level found here is Very Hard.
This world is unlocked for your first experience. Here's what you do first:
- Try and adapt each units' "Special Attack". These will turn the tide of the battle during your first try.
- Your first unit, the Soldier is useful for releasing items and possible POW hidden in the map.
- Don't be discouraged if you've lost in any given level. Try and earn more MSP by playing earlier levels to upgrade your units and your home base.
- Upgrade the MSP Gain Level in the home customize section. This will increase your MSP gained from defeating a level.
- Upgrade your units if you need complete a level without using items.
- Try sticking to one faction, as you get a health boost
- use your medals wisely. for example, don't get rebel infantry, W.rebel ininfantry is way stronger
- try getting a powerful unit like Iron Nokana mkII by the end of this world, as this stronger unit will be pivotal in most stages. Go for AP ranges of 250-500 for your first, because your economy is still not that good.